function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sienna Luard 3Sienna Luard 3 

I need a report that shows how much revenue we have associated with Open Opps Month over Month

We need to report on how our sales funnel changes month over month to properly monitor its health.

I need to have a report that shows the revenue (Amount) associated with open Opportunities that are being worked month over month.

For example, if we currently have $6,000,000 in open Opps, we like to be able to see that we had $5,200,000 in November 2017 and $6,300,000 in December 2017.

I desperately need help!!
Maharajan CMaharajan C
Hi Sienna,

Create the report on the Opportunity and add the filter as stage notEquals to Closed Won.

Choose the Report type as Summary.

Drag and drop the Close Date field in the Row Group -> Click the Drop down of the Close date fields  -> Group Dates by -> Calendar month.

And In the Column drag the Amount and summarize the Amount field.

Refer the below Links:

http://ledgeviewpartners.com/blog/behold-power-salesforce-report-summary-formulas/

https://focusonforce.com/analytics-and-reporting/reporting-by-month-and-year-with-salesforce-reports/

Can you please Let me know if it helps or not!!!

If it helps don't forget to mark this as a best answer!!!

Thanks,
Raj

Hello Raj,

This gets me the current value, but not the value associated with our open opps month over month.  We also want to see the value associated with our funnel going back. 
Maharajan CMaharajan C
not clear Sienna ezplain more
Hello Raj,

The combines value of our open opportunities is currently $6,000,000 (Adding the values in the  Amount field in each Opp together).  We want to know what the value of our open opportunites Adding the values in the  Amount field in each Opp together) was at a point in time during previous months.  That way we can see how our funnel grew or declined month over month.