function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jim Gibson 12Jim Gibson 12 

Anyone have any insights on what to do when you have Trailhead check a challenge and the help/error message doesn't seem accurate?

I'm working on I'm working on the Admin Beginner/Salesforce Mobile App Customization/Customize Compact Layouts and I am looking at a compact layout named "Showing Mobile Layout" on the Event Object but I'm getting "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a compact layout for the Event object with the label 'Showing Mobile Layout'."   
Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Jim Gibson,

Please check below post for the same issue To pass this challenge, add a new section 'Phone Numbers' to the default 'Contact Layout'. Add the Phone, Mobile, Home Phone, Other Phone, and Fax fields to this new section.
-->The 'Contact layout' Page Layout should have a new section named 'Phone Numbers'.
-->The 'Phone Numbers' section should include the 'Phone', 'Mobile', 'Home Phone', 'Other Phone', and 'Fax' fields.

Please follow below step:-
Step 1:- Search Contact page layout
Step 2:- Modify page layout and add section like below
User-added image

Please let us know if this will help you.

Please mark it as best answer if the information is informative.so that question is removed from an unanswered question and appear as a proper solution.

Thanks
Rahul Kumar