function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ben RosenthalBen Rosenthal 

Trailhead Visual Workflow module challenge fails verification

I've just completed the challenge in Process Automation: Collect Information from Users and then Operate on It with Visual Workflow. The challenge is to create a New Lead flow and install it on a new homepage in My Trailhead Playground.

When I click Check Challenge, I get this error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find the 'New Lead' flow in the 'Process Automation Home' page. Make sure the Developer Name of the page is 'Process_Automation_Home'.

I've verified that the Developer Name is correct (I was not offered the opportunity to change it during creation). And the New Lead flow is definitely present. What am I missing?
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ben,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

I have faced a similar issue in the past and was able to pass the challenge by attempting the same in a new trailhead playground.

May I suggest you please give a try by attempting the same in a new playground which should probably do the trick.

Please let us know if this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if it's resolved.

Thanks,
Nagendra

Hi Nagendra. I tried to create a new playground and after about five minutes, the system reports it's unable to do so and suggests I try again. No change with the second attempt.

When I seek to manage my playgrounds, I find the one I created yesterday that seemed to work fine until the challenge failed to validate my work, as well as the incomplete new one that is greyed out and unusuable.

What's the next step in troubleshooting this? I'm excited to learn Flows and at a standstill.
I figured it out. Is writing here an appropriate place to request that Salesforce update its error messaging?

The reason the challenge validation failed: the validator was looking for a flow with the developer name "New_Lead" in the home page "Process_Automation_Home." It failed to specify the former. As I prefer CamelCase to Underscored_Names, I had named my flow "NewLead" and the validator didn't know how to find it, even though the flow was present to the human on the designated home page.