function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Archita Choudhury 5Archita Choudhury 5 

Check challenge button is not working in salesforce Trailhead.Please help!

Alessandro Fiorucci 5Alessandro Fiorucci 5
The same for me. When I tried to click the button, for several modules, the system respond with this error: "Looks like we're having issues, please try again. If this issue persists, please contact us using the submit feedback section on the sidebar."
Kalaiarasan PKalaiarasan P
I have just started using Trailhead few days back but I am running into some trouble now. I am doing my training using Playground and it seemed to working fine till few days but from today when I click on 'Check challenge' button after completing the challenge, I do not see any action taking place. I do not see any error message either.

I have already looked at the suggestion which suggested trying to reconnect the playground in the profile setting. I have done this but nothing seem to be happening even after that.

Any help will be appreciated.
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Archita,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I suggest you please give a try by clearing your browsing history, cache and cookies which might probably do the trick.

Still, if the problem persists give a try by attempting the same in an incognito window.

If the issue continues then I would suggest you please reach out to the trailhead support team for a better and quick assistance on the above issue.

You may reach trailhead support team at the below email address. Please let us know if this helps.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Madhurima Dutta 5Madhurima Dutta 5
+1
Antti-Pekka KoukonenAntti-Pekka Koukonen

Hello Nagendra,

Thank you for your suggestions, but unfortunately they did not help. 

Looking forward to get this issue handeled by Salesforce Trailhead support. 

Best regards,

Antti

JD HOWELLJD HOWELL
Same problem here for the last 90 minutes (8:15 AM to 9:45 EST USA).
Archita Choudhury 5Archita Choudhury 5
check challenge is working now but extremely slow.