function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jugbeer BholaJugbeer Bhola 

Suppress 'Your Flow Finished'

We have a situation while working in a Salesforce console. The scenario is that a user is taking notes and talking to a customer.  When the call ends an event gets fired in Salesforce.  The user is still taking notes and modifying the record they were on.  The event that gets fired accepts a Visualforce page only to handle the event. We have chosen to use a flow inside the visualforce page. The event\flow inserts a record.  We do not want it to redirect anywhere. We just want it the end. The issue is that when the flow is complete it always says 'Your Flow Finished.'  This verbiage shows in a tab on the console tab that the user has to close the tab.  It is a nuisance and the user does not know what is happening either. Is there a solution the transparently close the flow without a message to the console. I do not want a finish location.  I want finish to to finish silently with no tabs or notifications.
Gaurav HandooGaurav Handoo
Hi Jugbeer

You can try adding a JQuery in your VisualForce Page and return/set a variable/boolean from your flow. In your JQuery, you can invoke a function as soon as that variable/boolean is set and mention <window.top.close();>.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!!

Gaurav
Yarlagadda SanjyothiYarlagadda Sanjyothi
did you figure this? I am facing the same issue. Please let me know if you have any suggession in how to supress YOUR FLOW FINISHED message in an aura component
Jugbeer BholaJugbeer Bhola
Yarlogadda, No.  A different approach was applied.  If I still worked for that company and could go look I would tell you.  Sorry about that.