function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ChellS @ IndiaChellS @ India 

Check Challenge Button Not Working in Trailhead Since Morning.

Check Challenge Button Not Working in Trailhead Since Morning. Request tp provide the ETA when it would be available again ??
Mike PalmaMike Palma
Hi. I'm having the same problem this morning. Is it a known issue? Any ETA?
Hemanth RaoHemanth Rao
I am facing the same issue as well. Trailhead team figure out a solution for this issue.
Walker StevensonWalker Stevenson
Same with me, in Products, Quotes and Contracts module.
Hannah VickersHannah Vickers
I've been having the same issue also can't create a new TP. Any news on when this will be fixed?
beth schaefferbeth schaeffer
I am having the same issue.  Tried two different modules.  I assume they are aware of the bug.
x2boarderx2boarder
Same.
Gurpreet Singh 150Gurpreet Singh 150
same issue 
Rhener SolisRhener Solis
Same thing happening to me too.  The time is 7:38AM PST.  I have been trying since 6:30AM PST.
Blakely SmithBlakely Smith
Same. I have tried several different trails. Doesn't seem like anything is wrong at status.salesforce.com though
Mark SeamanMark Seaman
As far as I'm aware, the problem has persisted since at least 9:00AM GMT until time of writing, 3:43PM GMT
Sasank LokaSasank Loka
For me too  ... still at 11 AM EST.
Ric BRic B
Same issue for me. Impossible to "check challenge" in step 2 of superbadge Process Automation and impossible to "Verify Step" in step 1 of "Customize an Org to Support a New Business Unit". In first case, infinite loop without nothing more and in second case error "Looks like we're having issues, please try again. If this issue persists, please contact us using the submit feedback section on the sidebar"
Matthew English 39Matthew English 39
Same here
Stephen Parkinson 9Stephen Parkinson 9
Same here on Analytics trails
PPerez 2pip2PPerez 2pip2
Same here
Richa NayakRicha Nayak
Same here!
"Looks like we're having issues, please try again. If this issue persists, please contact us using the submit feedback section on the sidebar."
Natalia Irene González AguilarNatalia Irene González Aguilar
Same issue on following Trailhead:
 Manage the Salesforce Way >> One-on-One Meetings >> Learn the Value of One-on-One Meetings
Wyatt HuckabyWyatt Huckaby
It looks like they are aware of the issue, and are working to resolve it. https://twitter.com/trailhead/status/958739815935066114
Wyatt HuckabyWyatt Huckaby
Issue has beeen resolved
https://twitter.com/trailhead/status/958784587609489408