function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
virendraSinghvirendraSingh 

I want to create "Fixed Asset Management System".I want to know which standard object are useful for this project?

Full requirement is as follow:

Objective
The Fixed Assets Management System - FAMS will help the Bank in maintaining the details of
Fixed Assets at all the Branches in a centralized database. The system will be a web portal where
the Branch Executive will enter the details of Fixed Assets purchased for the Branch. The system
will automatically calculate depreciation on the asset. The system will maintain repairs expenses
incurred on the asset and maintain track of re-pairs done on an asset. The system will update the
depreciated value of each asset and help the management in getting the category wise consolidated
depreciated value of all fixed assets through out the Bank and also at the Branch level. System will
changes the status of Fixed Asset as written off, when the depreciated value reaches zero.
Users of the system
Multiple profiles of users shall operate this system.
1. Administrator
2. Branch Manager
3. Bank Employee
4. Management Executive
5. Purchase Executive
High Level Requirements
1. System allows the registered user to login and provide role based access to system features /
functionality.
2. Management Executive create, update, delete various fixed assets categories, depreciation
methods for each category in the system and system maintains centralized data of it.
3. Bank Executives enters the new asset details purchased for the branch and system maintain the
data centrally.
4. Bank Executives enters the details of repairs expenses incurred on the asset.
5. System generates the Assets Repairs Expense Report.
6. Purchase Executive will access the system to get the Assets Repairs Report and use the same to
generate the vendor performance report based on the Asset Repairs Report.
7. System calculates depreciation on the assets annually based on the category and depreciation
method of the category.
8. Branch Manager and Management Executive will access the system to get various analytical
reports.
GauravGargGauravGarg
Hi Virendra,

I would like to be a part of this development. Please share your availability with me on email: gauravgarg.nmims@gmail.com/ skype: gaurav62990

Thanks,
Gaurav