function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kaitlyn SilveiraKaitlyn Silveira 

Group and Categorize Your Data Challenge (Bucket error)

Hello, I'm trying to complete the challenge for the "Group and Categorize Your Data" challenge, and there is an issue with the instructions for the "Use Buckets" portion. In the fourth step "(For the third range (> 100,000), in the Name field enter Large)", it didn't offer a specific number to include. And the you must enter text into the final field, which is left blank on the instructions. When I tried to complete the challenge, I got a message saying that it couldn't be completed because: 
The 'Pipeline Matrix Report Current and 2 FY' report does not appear to have the bucket field configured correctly.

Can someone please help troubleshoot? Thanks!
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Follow these steps and make sure you click add after second fileter you will find the third filter >100000

Complete the first range as follows:
Range: <= 50000
Name: Small
Click Add, then complete the second range:
Range: >50,000 to 100000
Name: Medium

Refer screenshots and comapre your work.

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image

If this helps you, please mark it as solved so that it will be available for others.

Best Regards,
Sandhya
Kaitlyn SilveiraKaitlyn Silveira
Thank you, Sandhya! This solution worked great. I appreciate your support.
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Glad that I could help you, please mark it as solved so that it will be available for others as a solution.

Best Regards,
Sandhya
Avi MishanAvi Mishan
thanks a lot for your answer, i have met the same problem and it fixed now with your solution! thanks :) 
Musunuru SurekhaMusunuru Surekha
Hello All,

I am facing below issue.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Pipeline Matrix Report Current and 2 FY' report does not appear to contain the Account Name field.

I created the report as per the instructions.

User-added image

​Does anyone have any idea on how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Georges Salame 8Georges Salame 8
Hello All,

I have restart all challenge in different TP(trailhead playground) and I did all the requirements perfectly and I passed the next challenge in the module, I am always stuck with the error message of
''The 'Pipeline Matrix Report Current and 2 FY' report does not appear to have the bucket field configured correctly''
Here the screenshot of the report requirement:
1)2

Thank you for providing your support in advance
Danny Leblanc-SFDanny Leblanc-SF
I somehow did the same thing as you, medium is spelled wrong.