function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Xue Ting TeoXue Ting Teo 

Permission for both “Create AppExchange packages” and “Upload AppExchange packages”

I am unable to download app in AppExchange. How do I obtain permission for both “Create AppExchange packages” and “Upload AppExchange packages”? Thanks!
GauravendraGauravendra
Hi Xue,

Check if your user profile have "Download AppExchange Packages" permission.

Xue Ting TeoXue Ting Teo
Hi Gauravendra, thank you for your reply. :) How and where do I check this information? Sorry I just joined the company and is unfamiliar with these.. Thanks!
GauravendraGauravendra
Hi Xue,

Go to your user > Profile 
then search for 'AppExchange' . You will get 3 permission. Select all of them.
User-added image

Click on Profile.

User-added image
Search for appexchange. In the edit mode, check all of them, then save.

Hope this helps.
Soene IbaniboSoene Ibanibo

public class contractorController 
{ public Contractor_LPO__c purchaseList {get;set;} 
public string recordId {get;set;}

public contractorController () 
{ recordId = Apexpages.currentPage().getParameters().get('Id'); purchaseList =new Contractor_LPO__c(); purchaseList = [select Id, Contractor_Quote__r.Contractor_Account__c, Contractor_Quote__r.id , Contractor_Quote__r.Amount_in_Words__c, Contractor_LPO__c.Name, Amount_in_Words__c, Contractor_Quote_Approved_Amount__c, Contractor_Quote_Status__c, Contractor_RFQ_Number__c, LPO_Date__c, Payment_Terms_and_Condition__c, Quantity__c, Quote_Description__c , Contractor_Quote__c,Status__c, Tax_Inclusive_Amount__c,Value_Added_Tax__c , VAT_Inclusive__c, Contractor_Account__c from Contractor_LPO__c limit 1]; } }
With the code above, i am trying to display a specific record of the account i generate pdf  on click but it gives me the wrong pdf contents and the wrong account content. how do i display the right pdf content from the current page id?

Xue Ting TeoXue Ting Teo
Hi Gauravendra, I couldn't find appexchange on my profile. So how do i go about attending trainings at Trailhead to download app in AppExchange?