function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Alain HollenthonerAlain Hollenthoner 

Error in demo environment

Hi,
going through the exercises in "Extract Salesforce Data into Analytics", I'm stuck with an error in executing the Dataflow.

Error message:
Something went wrong while executing the Extract_OpportunityLineItem node: Error during local fetch: Replicated dataset was not found. Verify that the replication dataflow for object 'OpportunityLineItem' completed successfully. (02K0N00000091BtUAI_03C0N000000AKbcUAG)

Any help appreciated.
Best Answer chosen by Alain Hollenthoner
The problem lies in the pre-filled Dataflow, which is part of the demo environment.
If you delete that one before starting with the Trailhead exercise, it all works fine.

All Answers

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

The dataflow icon shows the status of the dataflow. If all’s well, it’s a checkmark and you see “Successful” when you hover over it.
If the status shows as Queued or Running, continue refreshing the view until the dataflow finishes.I would also suggest you refer below links.

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000251014&language=en_US&type=1

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000249874&type=1

If this helps you, please mark it as solved so that it will be available for others.

Best Regards,
Sandhya
Sorry, but this answer doesn't help at all.
It's like saying "check the weather report", when I asked "what can I do protect myself from the cold?".

I know already that the job failed. That's why I'm getting an error message. I'm following the exercise guide in Trailhead, using the demo environment you provide.
z snyderz snyder
I am getting the same error as well Alain.  I even tried to reset the Dataflow to what it was before the trail and I still get the same error.  I'm hoping we can get a better solution to this problem
The problem lies in the pre-filled Dataflow, which is part of the demo environment.
If you delete that one before starting with the Trailhead exercise, it all works fine.
This was selected as the best answer
Andrew Schaad 6Andrew Schaad 6
Getting the same error myself.  I've re-uploaded the .json file and still getting the error.  How do I get a fresh unbroken data dataflow or fix the one I have?

Something went wrong while executing the Extract_OpportunityLineItem node: Error during local fetch: Replicated dataset was not found. Verify that the replication dataflow for object 'OpportunityLineItem' completed successfully. (02K0a000000LcLJEA0_03C0a000000QQJzEAO)
The trick is to completey "clean" the Dataflow in the graphical editor. Really remove all boxes in the Default Salesforce Dataflow.
And then start over with the exercise from Trailhead.
Devona SharpeDevona Sharpe
To add a bit more details to Alain's last comment, which I found *incredibly* helpful...

Navigate to the Data Manager.
From the left column, click Dataflows & Recipes.
You'll then see the dataflow titled Default Salesforce Dataflow. Click onto it the name or click on the down arrow which is to the right and then select Edit.
The canvas for the dataflow will then open. From there, click the trashcan icon on each node to clear the entire canvas. (You may need to click and hold the white space and move it around to be sure you got them all.)
Then click the button Run Dataflow which is at the top right.

From there, I began the entire Trailhead over again to create the dataset Opportunities with Accounts and Users from Analytic Studio.
melannie tjengmelannie tjeng
Thank you for the answer Devona! I ran into the same problem just now and your answer is literally the best and most useful to help me proceed :)
Jon Oatham 10Jon Oatham 10
Please see my answer on this thread (https://developer.salesforce.com/forums?id=9060G0000005Um6QAE) for a workaround for this issue.
Jon Oatham 10Jon Oatham 10
This issue was caused by replication being on in the DE org you sign up for.  New orgs now have replication off, so you won't hit this issue if you sign up for a new one.