function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Darren AdministratorDarren Administrator 

Unable to deploy changeset to sandbox

I've uploaded my changeset to two different sandboxes this morning, but I'm still unable to deploy them. I keep getting the message:

Change Set Unavailable
This change set is not currently available. Recently uploaded change sets may take up to 30 minutes to be available for deployment. Please wait 30 minutes and try deploying your change set again. 

It's been hours since I've uploaded it. I even tried deleting and reuploading the changeset - still I get this error message above, and am not able de deploy.

Can anyone help with the cause or a solution to this problem?

srlawr uksrlawr uk
Did these change sets ever appear? It always worries me when they go wrong, as they are (obviously) bloody crucial on release dates etc.

(one reason to upload (and validate) change sets 3 - 5 days before you need to deploy them if you have that luxury)

I once had a change set take about 20 hours to appear - but there was then a "known issue" with them that week. They also often take significantly longer around the maintence window for an instance - with Spring 18 rolling out this weekend on a bunch of instances, they could be running a little slow.

If not, could you post a list of the types of things in there? Like Apex Classes, Custom Fields etc. so we can consider if there is anything weird in there.