function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
David MarkhamDavid Markham 

Getting "No Salesforce CRM Content User Licenses Available" when trying to create/activate users in Customize an Org to Support a New Business Unit project.

I've been trying to work through this project, but I keep running into this error.  I deactivated and repurposed users, but I can't get the two users working correctly without running into this.  The error tells me to submit a case, but the help site won't let me.  How do I fix this?
Best Answer chosen by David Markham
jigarshahjigarshah
David,

You may want to check the following
  • Verify if the 2 users in consideration have the Salesforce CRM Content User checkbox checked. You can do so by navigating to Setup > Users > Users > Click the name of User in consideration. Refer the snapshot below.
Salesforce CRM Content User
  • Additionally, you may want to navigate to Setup > Company Settings > Company Information > Scroll to the Feature Licenses section and check the Remaining Licenses count for Salesforce CRM Content User Licenses available within your Salesforce org.
Salesforce CRM Content Feature License

All Answers

jigarshahjigarshah
David,

You may want to check the following
  • Verify if the 2 users in consideration have the Salesforce CRM Content User checkbox checked. You can do so by navigating to Setup > Users > Users > Click the name of User in consideration. Refer the snapshot below.
Salesforce CRM Content User
  • Additionally, you may want to navigate to Setup > Company Settings > Company Information > Scroll to the Feature Licenses section and check the Remaining Licenses count for Salesforce CRM Content User Licenses available within your Salesforce org.
Salesforce CRM Content Feature License
This was selected as the best answer
Rajeev sfdcRajeev sfdc
I need some help on feature licenses limits
What if I need to assign CRM content user licenses all the users but I have only 100 available. Is there any way Salesforce can extend the limit and how much it may cost? 
here I am trying to give access to libraries to all users.