function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
neela prasadneela prasad 

I have a Time Dependent WorkFlow where I will send reminder for very 2 days after Rule Trigger Date Till 8 days and Will Suspend case after 8 days. But My Clients Need those days should be Business Working days Not Calendar days.Anybody Help me please?

Best Answer chosen by neela prasad
RD@SFRD@SF
Hi Neela,

1. According to my understanding you need to send reminder alerts from the reminder dates from the rule trigger date for the next 8 days in the intervals of 2 days. 
2. So, four reminders in total.
3. You will need four dates to be schedule the reminder emails
4. Make use of one date field and 3 date formula field.
5. The first date to be the rule trigger date, if their is a specific formula, use it to populate the first field.
6. In the first date formula field check if it is saturday or sunday, and add 2 or 1 to move it to the next business day, by using the formula.
IF(MOD(RuleTriggerDate-DATE(1900,1,1),7)=5,RuleTriggerDate+2,IF(MOD(RuleTriggerDate-DATE(1900,1,1),7)=6,RuleTriggerDate+1,RuleTriggerDate+2))
The above formula is for calculating the first formula date from the RuleTriggerDate, using the first formula date you can use the same formula to calculate the next formula date, and the rest of the formula fields.
7. Once you have all the dates, you can schedule the email alerts on those dates.

I hope it helps
RD

All Answers

RD@SFRD@SF
Hi Neela,

1. According to my understanding you need to send reminder alerts from the reminder dates from the rule trigger date for the next 8 days in the intervals of 2 days. 
2. So, four reminders in total.
3. You will need four dates to be schedule the reminder emails
4. Make use of one date field and 3 date formula field.
5. The first date to be the rule trigger date, if their is a specific formula, use it to populate the first field.
6. In the first date formula field check if it is saturday or sunday, and add 2 or 1 to move it to the next business day, by using the formula.
IF(MOD(RuleTriggerDate-DATE(1900,1,1),7)=5,RuleTriggerDate+2,IF(MOD(RuleTriggerDate-DATE(1900,1,1),7)=6,RuleTriggerDate+1,RuleTriggerDate+2))
The above formula is for calculating the first formula date from the RuleTriggerDate, using the first formula date you can use the same formula to calculate the next formula date, and the rest of the formula fields.
7. Once you have all the dates, you can schedule the email alerts on those dates.

I hope it helps
RD

This was selected as the best answer
neela prasadneela prasad
What  will be the return Date formula Fileds? Is it Number only?
RD@SFRD@SF
Neela,

Return would be a date, basically, the formula sees if the date is on a weekend and moves it ahead to the next week day. The formula would always date.
neela prasadneela prasad
Hi RD@SF
I dont have any specifc formaula to first date field It should be trigger date(Date whenever case status to "ABC".In this Case How can i get Rule Trigger date in First date filed as you said?
RD@SFRD@SF
Neela,

Create a WF or Process which updates the first date on the cse status change. Sorry for the delay.

Hope you solved it
​RD
neela prasadneela prasad
Hi RD@SF,

yes I did the same thing which i updated from Lastmodified date when ever i have met that criteria. Thank you Very much For your Help.