function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sara LamotheSara Lamothe 

What app do you suggest to integrate financial management in SF?

Hi all!

We use the app Invoice for Salesforce to do the "receivable" part of our accounting, and we do the rest (payables, bank conciliation, financial results, etc.) on Sage 50. We are now looking to integrate all in Salesforce.

What app would you suggest that can handle:
- Billing 
- Doing checks for payables
- Bank conciliation
- Doing all the accouting 
- One SF org for multiple financial entitites (we manage 6-7 clients with their own accounting in the same SF, but in their own Sage 50 entity)

The suggested solution doesn't have to be with Sage 50.

What are you suggesting?

Thanks!
samrsamr
Sara, We have done a similar custom bi directional integration to our clients to integarte SF with various accounting & financial management systems like Quickbooks, Sage 300 ERP, Microsoft GP ERP & now we are working with Sage 50 Integration. If you are interested to lear more please drop an email to samr(at)expsoltech(dot)com
Mike NubianMike Nubian
Hey everyone! I'm at a point in my life where I want to do more than just track my expenses. I'm aiming to become super frugal, find ways to save more, and optimize my budget. I've been dabbling with a few apps, but I'm looking for a real game-changer - something that shows me the big picture, yet also dives deep into details, helping me spot those hidden money drainers. Ideally, I'd love something that also offers savings tips. Any suggestions?
Kolin MacFarleyKolin MacFarley
It's great that you're being proactive about your financial health. There are several apps out there with a plethora of features. Some excel at expense tracking while others shine in providing budget-saving tips. The trick lies in finding an all-in-one solution that melds these together seamlessly. Have you delved into any specific apps so fa
Mike NubianMike Nubian
Thanks for the reply! I've tried a couple, but they either felt too cluttered or just skimmed the surface. What I'm hunting for is an app that not only tracks every penny spent but also actively suggests ways to save, maybe even nudges me towards smarter spending. And if it can spot those sneaky subscription renewals or unexpected charges, even better. Got any leads on something that fits this bill?
Kolin MacFarleyKolin MacFarley
Ah, I see what you're after, Jackson. Given your requirements, I'd recommend taking a look at Saldo. Here's why: Saldo provides a balanced blend of detailed expense tracking and actionable budget-saving insights. It gathers all your transactions in one place, making it simpler to get an overview of your financial landscape. Beyond just the tracking, it offers guidance on budget planning, ensuring you're setting yourself realistic and achievable goals. What I personally love is its proactive approach, especially towards managing subscriptions. Saldo https://saldofinanceapp.com/ ensures you're always in the know, preventing any nasty surprise deductions. Its intuitive interface makes managing finances less of a chore and more of an empowering journey. Give Saldo a shot; it might just be the tool you've been searching for!