function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Umesh JhadeUmesh Jhade 

Need Any salesforce consultant who can help me to integrate SalesForce CRM into my Web Application

Vinod ChoudharyVinod Choudhary
Hi Umesh,

I can help you, what kind of help you need in order to integration? you can email me at dawnydreams@gmail.com.

Thanks
Vinod
Shamsi 110Shamsi 110
Hello Umesh,

There are number of ways, we can integrate one system to another.
Here are few things that need to consider first.

1) We can use tools like (Dell Boomi, Jitterbit, Informatica etc)
2) We can write custom code to integrate.
     a) SOAP
     b) Rest

If you want to spend some amount then I will recommend to go with the first option. You don't need coding to integrate different systems. And you can always change most of the integration details like new fields, field mappings etc

But If you have a limited budget then go with the second option but the drawback is you would always need a developer when you want even a minor change in the scope.

You can email me your requirements at hasanshamsi@live.com.

Mark my answer, if it has solved your problem.

Thanks,
Hasan Shamsi
Umesh JhadeUmesh Jhade
HI Vinod , Thanks for reply.  Basically through my web application my customer can manager their marketing strategy, Sales Activities, Leads and Their Address Book. Now i want to integrate CRM so my Users can Synchronize thier Address Book to their sales force contact Book. This synchronization Should be two way synchronization.  I am totally new in salesforce development, Can you help me what should be steps to do this ? What should i learn ? Is this also need to develop SalesForce APP.  Can you suggest me steps to do this task.  I am able to develop any kind of application in PHP and .Net. Also able to integrate any Kind of API.  But i don't have  knowledge of sales force. So can you please help me.

Thanks.
Hi Umesh,

You need to work around REST API & develop API  to sync your data from the Web application to Salesforce.
for leads, you can use the simple  way to use web to lead on your web application.
For Addressbook/Contact, you need to develop an API to create Account& Contact in Salesforce from your web application.
APi you can write in any application PHP/.net.

Here are few links to help you:

https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/71980/connecting-public-website-with-salesforce

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F00000008teQIAQ

Thanks

Umesh JhadeUmesh Jhade
Hi Thanks for reply

basically through my web application my users can manage their marketing strategy like Sending Prmotion emails, Managing Marketing Activities, Leads, and their Address Book. Now I want to integrate CRM into my web application so my users can Synchronize their salesforce contacts to their Address book on my Web application. This synchronization Should be two way synchronization.  I am able to develop any kind of web application in Php or .net, ALso able to develop and Integrate any kind of rest API.  But i don't have any knowledge of salesforce development.  
So can you please let me know what steps should be to do this task?  what should i learn on salesforce ? 
Is this also need to develop Salesforce APP ? please let me know complete steps to do this taks.

thanks
Umesh JhadeUmesh Jhade
Is two way synchronization possible through Rest API ?   can you send me documentation link of API for Contats ?

thanks
Umesh
Hi Umesh,

Yes it's possible.

You can find the example Below. this is the PHP integration, i hope you can change it in your programming language.

http://developer.force.com/cookbook/recipe/interact-with-the-forcecom-rest-api-from-php

If it helps you please mark the answer as best answer :)

Thanks
Vinod
Umesh JhadeUmesh Jhade
Hi Vinod , Thanks for reply
Supose a Use Update any contact from their Sales Force Account then immeditly it should also update that contact in Our portal under his account. How this can be achieve through rest API.

Romina TsouniRomina Tsouni
Hello,
I need to integrate Salesforce with the contact form we have on our website. We are on .net / Ubrago   Could you please advise on how we could synch correctly?
Hi Romina,

you just needs to create a Web to lead form or Web to case form within salesforce and then Salesforce will provide you the HTML for the form. you just needs to copy and pest the HTMl on your .NET system. 

Gary RalstonGary Ralston
Hi Umesh,

There are numerous certified Salesforce consultants available who can help you integrate Salesforce CRM into your web application. You can locate these consultants through the Salesforce AppExchange marketplace or by conducting a web search. In case you're looking to hire a Salesforce consultant, I recommend checking out this article on https://arrify.com/hire-salesforce-consultant/. It provides a quick guide to help you hire a qualified Salesforce consultants.