function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Glenn DalyGlenn Daly 

Using flow to search all object records then update original record triggered by process builder

I need to update a record if it meets a certain criteria, and if all other object records created within the last three months don't meet this criteria. I want to do this declaritvely so I am trying to use a combination of process builder and flow.

The process builder evaluates the criteria of a particular record on creation and edit, if this criteria is met, it's then passed onto a flow.

Once in the flow I wish to query all BMCServiceDesk__Incident__c objects records where the COL_JIS_Caller_Email__c field matches the record that originally triggered the flow. And only display records where survey_sent__c = TRUE and CreatedDate = Last 3 months.

IF the query displays no records, I wish to update the original Incident that triggered the flow, with the value of true on Survey_Sent__c.

Unfortunately this is not working, is there anyone able to help me with flow, I am very new to this tool!

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
Best Answer chosen by Glenn Daly
RD@SFRD@SF
Hi Glenn,

1. A quick question, in the record update called "Send Survey", you are updating the record with Survey_sent is {!Blank}, whats the value held by {!Blank}
2. Can you try adding the id=incedentid as well in the "Send Survey" update.

Hope it helps
RD

All Answers

RD@SFRD@SF
Hi Glenn,

1. A quick question, in the record update called "Send Survey", you are updating the record with Survey_sent is {!Blank}, whats the value held by {!Blank}
2. Can you try adding the id=incedentid as well in the "Send Survey" update.

Hope it helps
RD

This was selected as the best answer
Glenn DalyGlenn Daly
User-added image I've changed it to this and it's worked, thanks very much for your help :) 
RD@SFRD@SF
Happy to help :)