function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
KeeganKeegan 

Flow not showing in workbench

Hello,
I was stupid and edited a process builder flow in visual flow which of course means that I can no longer see the flow in either. I tried using workbench to see the flow and its versions so I can at least make it inactive (since it is stopping all my other flows from running) but it doesn't show up. All my other flows are there but that one is missing. When I use Rest Explorer, I can find the active version of the flow since I have the id but I don't know the ids for the inactive versions so I can't delete anything or deactivate anything.

Can someone please tell me how I can either deactive an active version through Rest Explorer or how to find the ids of the inactive versions of the flow when it won't show up in workbench metadeta?

Thanks.
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Go to -->info  -->metadata type & components . select flow from the list as shown below 
Click Expand ALL to see the version details and audit log 

User-added image 

KeeganKeegan
Hello,
Thank you for you reply. However, my problem is that even when I do this my flow isn't listed. 
My flows name is Average_Interest_Per_Day. It should be listed between the following but it is not.
User-added image
Thanks.
VaasuVaasu
Why cant you go and check in Create > Workflow Approvals > Flows.

KeeganKeegan
The flow does not show up in my visual flows or my process builder flows because I broke it by taking a process builder flow and editing it in visual flow. I looked online and it said that when this happens you can access the flow data by workbench and restore it or at least deactivate it. But for me the flow is just gone. I know it is somewhere though because it is the one causing all the errors in my other flows.