function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Dave Silva 10Dave Silva 10 

Suggestion App not on Salesforce1 App

I've created the suggestion app for the trailhead below but it isn't showing up on the Salesforce1 App.
Do I have to do something specific to have it appear there? I've refreshed the app several times.

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/force_com_admin_intermediate/projects/suggestion_box
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Are you checking in the same org?Try to follow below steps after launching the org from trailhead and go to the app you have created.

By using the Chrome Developer Tools
For this step, we'll use the last option.
Open a new tab in your Chrome browser and open the Developer Tools by clicking View | Developer | Developer Tools
Click the Toggle Device Mode button to simulate your browser as a mobile device.

To simulate the Salesforce mobile app in your browser, copy and paste in the URL from the previous tab. Remove the part of the URL immediately after /one/one.app.

Click the  icon to open the left navigation bar.
Find the Suggestions object under Recent. You may need to click More to see it. Click Suggestions to display your recently viewed suggestions, if you have any.

Check the the first unit of this module for more information.

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya

Dave Silva 10Dave Silva 10
I followed those instructions in the lesson. The app works fine in the browser when viewing "as mobile" but in the actual app on my phone it isn't showing up. I have the right account on the app because I've accessed other Trailhead exercises on it before but this app isn't showing up for some reason.