function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Namrata Bhatt 1Namrata Bhatt 1 

Unable to find "Top Deals" home page component as suggested in the challenge for "Build a Custom Home Page for Lightning Experience" chapter in Lightning App Builder Trailhead module.

Hi Team,
I am in the process of completing Lightning App Builder Trailhead module. In one of the chapter's called "Build a Custom Home Page for Lightning Experience ", I could not find Top Deal Home page component as suggested in the Challenge. Because of this, I am unable to complete the challange and getting the following error : 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find the 'Top Deals' component in the 'Sales Home' Lightning App.

URL to the challenge : https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/lightning_app_builder/units/lightning_app_builder_homepage
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

I would suggest you find the tips given in the below article.

https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2787285-lightning-app-builder-trailhead-challenge-help?b_id=13478

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya

Namrata Bhatt 1Namrata Bhatt 1
Hi Sandhya,

Thank you for your assistance however, I could not find it again referencing thearticle. If you see, Build a Custom Home Page for Lightning Experience unit section, in the 3rd step it says,
Add the correct components: Quarterly Performance, Assistant, Today’s Tasks, Top Deals. There are 4 places on the layout to place the components (see image below); you can place the 4 components in any order you choose.

I was able to add Performance, Assistant, Today's tasks but Top Deals is missing from the list.
Calin BRETEACalin BRETEA
Having the same problem...
Marshall PriestMarshall Priest
Same problem here. Is this a field/object that needs to be created in order to finish this Trailhead module?
Joshua Amdur 13Joshua Amdur 13
If you add the standard component "Key Deals" to your Sales Home Page, you will pass the challenge.  I think there is a typo in the criteria.
Calin BRETEACalin BRETEA
Yes indeed! I guess the component name changed iin time, but the trail didn't keep up (you can also see Top Deals in the bscreenshots inside the lesson...). Anyway... I'm glad it passed. Thank you for your help!
Marshall PriestMarshall Priest
Thanks Joshua Amdur 13. Got it done with your help.

Cheers,

Marshall