function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Cristian_CociobanCristian_Cocioban 

Geocodes for addresses not working?

I've activated the "Geocodes for Account Billing Address" and "Geocodes for Account Shipping Address" for my Accounts and only one of the accounts was updated with latitude and longitude, rest of the accounts are having blanks in the the geocode fields.

I've added "Data Integration Rules" in the related list for Account and by going into a record -  in the status I have "Not Found". If I click update I'm getting a popup with "There’s no match for this record, so it can’t be updated."

How is this feature working? What do I need to do?
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Christian,

This feature uses Data.com technology, but without the additional license.

Can you provide the example of the address where geocodes haven't been found?

According to the example in release notes, they filled all address fields:  I'm not sure if it is required, but I believe recommended.

Also, can be helpful, Clean Rules:  Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Veronika Grund 5Veronika Grund 5
Hi Christian, hi Nagendra, 

We are also facing an issue with the "Geocodes for Billing Address" Data Integration Rule. After the rule has been activated, more than 2/3 of the Accounts have been updated, but 1/3 which is still over 50k Accounts have not been updated with longitude and latitude. The manual process over the related list works, but we cannot do that manually for such huge amount of Accounts. So we are looking for a solution that automates the process or solves the issue. 
The "Status Detail" of the related list tells "A validation or trigger error prevented this record form being updated".

I checked out the ressources you provided, but could not find a solution. Looks like "Clean Ruels" do not exist anymore in Setup.

Could you please share your results when you were facing the issue or any other idea that might be helpful?

Thank you!
Veronika