function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
PritsPrits 

why I am not getting 2nd email alert Requirement

why I am not getting 2nd email alert
Requirement- I need to send an email alert when RAI start date becomes current date and after every 30 days. For my testing I have made it after every 1 day.
I have used two workflows.
1. When RAI start date is today it will make that date field today again.
2. 2nd workflow will send an email alert and in time trigger it will make the RAI start date today() after one day.
what is happening I am getting first email alert, the RAi start date is converted to today() after 1 day , but I am not getting the 2nd alert. Where I am getting wrong.

Workflow 1
User-added image
workflow 1 and 2 field update
User-added image
Workflow 2
User-added image

karthikeyan perumalkarthikeyan perumal
Try uncheck this check box. 

"Re-evaluate Workflow Rules after Field Change" in first workflow.

Note : 

Since you can't control the order that Workflow Rules run on an object, this gives a chance to 'check again' after the Field Update

Imagine the following:

Account WFR that looks for "Type = Customer' and sets "Customer Date.

another Account WFR that looks for ClosedWonOppCount Rollup > 0 and sets the Type to 'Customer'

Since you can't control which of these WFRs runs first, you might consider setting 're-evaluate' on the 2nd Field Update to give the first WFR another chance.

so in your case u r  giving  another change to your first work flow rule to setup the date again. so that the second workflow email alert not firing . 
Hope this will helps, 

let me know if its not works well. 

Thanks
karthik
PritsPrits
Thanks a lot Karthik. I got the first email as ususal.Lets see if I get the 2nd email tomorrow.
I have unchecked the checkbox as suggested by you for first workflow. I will give you an update on this if it works. :)
PritsPrits
@karthikeyan perumal - I did not get the 2nd email still after doing the change.