function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Frances AllenFrances Allen 

Why are Dashboards Refreshing to Code?

Hello, 

I am wondering is anyone else has had this problem. When we are refreshing the dashboards, the dashboard just turns to code. It isn't anymore complicated than that. Literally, it is just html tags and styling. Does anyone know why this might be? 

Thanks.
Best Answer chosen by Frances Allen
Hey @Dev_Arya 

This was actually a problem with the browser. I had the users test in different browsers and do a refresh. My advice would be to also check if the dashboards are bookmarked. Salesforce has changed the format of links, so one issue could have been that old bookmarks are redirecting to a weird wonky place. 

All Answers

Dev_AryaDev_Arya
Interesting, I cannot think of any reason at the moment, but please update here if u find the reason. Thanks.
Hey @Dev_Arya 

This was actually a problem with the browser. I had the users test in different browsers and do a refresh. My advice would be to also check if the dashboards are bookmarked. Salesforce has changed the format of links, so one issue could have been that old bookmarks are redirecting to a weird wonky place. 
This was selected as the best answer
Dev_AryaDev_Arya
Ahaan. That makes sense. A must know for admins. Thanks Frances. Could you please mark ur answer as best solution and close the issue. :-)
nazim zmirlinazim zmirli
Hi Agus, I cannot seem to get this to work - in my homepage layout I can see the code. Any ideas? This is Enterprise 14.
http://mobdro.onl/

Your homepage seems to work now. Sorry I was so late with the reply, but as you can note for the future, this is likely a browser issue. Also, make sure that the affected users are not using bookmarks.