function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Lia OlloLia Ollo 

My URL link is broken re: last challenge in Admin

This URL----->>
In your Trailhead Playground, install the Salesforce Adoption Dashboards package
Clone the 2 - Key Feature Adoption dashboard with the name Adoption Features
Save the dashboard in any folder
Edit the dashboard and remove the Neglected Customer Accounts, Neglected Prospect Accounts, and Activity Wall of Shame components
Save and refresh the dashboard

It keeps saying URL expired. How can I fix this issue?? I'm trying to complete the challenge. 
 User-added image
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Lia,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I suggest you please reach out to the trailhead support team for a better and quick assistance on the above issue where they can help you faster.

You may reach out to the trailhead support team at the below email address. Hope this helps and the issue gets resolved.

Kindly mark this as solved if the information was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
VARUN GULATI 30VARUN GULATI 30
Hello Everyone,

Those who are still stuck on the issue. Here's what i did that helped me complete the challenge:

1. Connect via your Dev Org (Now you can try with TP but I haven't tried with TP), make sure the DE is marked as Default under your Profile Settings
2. Switch to Salesforce Classic... (that's the trick)
3. Visit the AppExchange MarketPlace & Install the "Salesforce Adoption Dashboards" package.
4. On successful Installation completion, switch back to "Salesforce Lightning". (now you may continue in Salesforce Classic to see how things work out)
5. Check if you can see "2 - Key Feature Adoption" among the list of all Dashboards.
6. Continue with the remaining of the challenge.

Hope it helps... In case if it does help, please mark this as the Correct answer so that it can help others as well.

Thanks & Regards,
Varun Gulati