function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Natalie AbbeneNatalie Abbene 

Challenge not completing but my dashboard is correct... not sure how to pass this challenge

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/wave_analytics_enable_and_produce/projects/wave_charts_prod_pipeline/steps/wave_charts_prod_pipeline_pyramid

My Dashboard in my developer's org is correct, can I get some assistance?
Alain CabonAlain Cabon
Hi,

There are sometimes problems with Free Einstein Analytics-enabled Developer Edition  even with correct results (need to rebuild the solution) ( https://developer.salesforce.com/promotions/orgs/analytics-de  )

What is your error ?

We can compare the values, titles, steps at first.

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image
My error is that it's saying the chart above does not have a Title that syas "Products by Opportunity Value" or a "Opportunities" X Axis. As you can see, I do.
[image: Inline image 1]Cant reply... Natalie Abbene | Associate Producer Creative Strategy - Video | Solutions | Salesforce *m:* 631.418.4530 | *e:* nabbene@salesforce.com
Alain CabonAlain Cabon
Hi,

Your chart is correct. What folder did you use? 
The "My Private Folder"
Alain CabonAlain Cabon
Ok like me. 

The biggest recent problem was this one (solved) but it is not your module.
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=9060G000000UZrkQAG

I have had a problem using one org so i have used a new one. Something is "wrong" but that is not your chart. The robot cannot read the entire chart and the error message is not the most accurate.

"Before trying the challenge again, please delete all previously created lenses with those names and make sure you're using a Wave Developer Edition org. It's also important to follow the order of the challenges." (trivial alternative each time you have a problem)

But the previous challenges relied on those lenses... if I delete them I will have a super hard time for this challenge Natalie Abbene | Associate Producer Creative Strategy - Video | Solutions | Salesforce *m:* 631.418.4530 | *e:* nabbene@salesforce.com
I really just need hep with this last step, and the directions do not make sense since there are no options to do this, and I've turned everything on! " - Post a snapshot of your dashboard component to the dashboard Chatter feed" Natalie Abbene | Associate Producer Creative Strategy - Video | Solutions | Salesforce *m:* 631.418.4530 | *e:* nabbene@salesforce.com
Alain CabonAlain Cabon
Your complete error message is this one: a Title that says "Products by Opportunity Value" or a "Opportunities" X Axis."
There is nothing else so there is a global problem on your complete work for this module (must be rebuilt entirely probably).
Good luck!

User-added imageUser-added image

Manuel Castro 12Manuel Castro 12
Hi, Natalie. If you haven't already started over, I can try to help you. To start, try this:
1) Edit the dashboard, select the pyramid chart, and then select Step to view the step associated with the chart. Can you verify that the step ID is "Product_1" as mentioned in step 10?
2) Edit the dashboard, select an empty space in the canvas to view the list of all steps in the dashboard. Click the down arrow in the Show field of the Steps panel, and then select Unused. If there are any unused steps, can you provide the labels and step IDs? Technically, you shouldn't have any, but if you do, I just want to make sure they aren't conflicting.
3) Verify that the Pyramid chart title "Products by Opportunity Value" doesn't have any extra spaces in between words or after the last word.
Manuel Castro 12Manuel Castro 12
Hi, Natalie. I still haven't heard back from you. I'll ignore this issue for now. Feel free to try out my suggestions and respond if you're still blocked.