function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AceldamaAceldama 

Having an issue with displaying more fields on a volunteer sign-up page (Volunteers for Salesforce)

I'm volunteering as an SFDC admin for a non-profit.  We are using the "Volunteers for Salesforce" package and I've been building out some of the web sign-up pages.  

I had the JobCalendar page set up, but they want to show more job listing details when someone clicks on a job in the calendar.  When I follow the instructions on how to add more fields, it assumes I am linking directly to the 
VolunteerJobListing page, NOT the JobCalendar page.  

Does anyone know how to add more job listing fields from the JobCalendar page?  Is it even possible?

Per the instructions (https://powerofus.force.com/servlet/fileField?retURL=%2Farticles%2FResource%2FVolunteers-for-Salesforce-Setup-and-Configuration-Guide&entityId=ka0800000000Nt6AAE&field=File__Body__s):

Use one or more of these optional URL parameters in your IFRAME tag to further customize how Jobs and Shifts are displayed in the job listing, regardless of whether you’re using VolunteersJobListing or VolunteersJobListingFS. Add parameter names and values to the end of the URL in your IFRAME tag. Remember to: • Use a ? character to separate the first parameter from the rest of the URL. • Use an & character to separate each parameter.

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Aceldama,

May I suggest you please check with below link from the success community with a similar discussion which might help you. Please let us know if this helps.

Thanks,
Nagendra
AceldamaAceldama
Thanks.  I've added Contact fields for the sign-up page using field sets, but this doesnt resolve the JobListing issue.