function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ujjwal TiwariUjjwal Tiwari 

first error: STORAGE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED, storage limit exceeded: [] in Trailhead

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: STORAGE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED, storage limit exceeded: []"

Getting this error message when trying to check challenge. This is Automate Basic Business Processes with Process Builder module in Trailhead. I followed the steps suggested by people to check storage from system overview area. I checked that and found I have lots of storage available. Only 350 KB out of total possible of 5MB, which is only 6% of total availa storage. so 94% is free.

When I click on 350 KB and check storage usage, everything looks okay except File storage which is 112% used. Content bodies have used 99% of available storage.

Can somebody please advise what should I do. and if I have to reduce file storage how can i do that.

Thanks in advance.
Best Answer chosen by Ujjwal Tiwari
sfdcMonkey.comsfdcMonkey.com
HI Ujjwal, 
from dveloper console, in query editor run following query :
select id, title,ContentSize from contentDocument
select content documents (files) from list which you want to delete and click on delete button :
User-added image

Next : go to recycle bin, and delete all content documents from there, this will reduce your org storage
User-added image

This will solve your issue, kindly let us inform if it helps you and close your query with best answer if this will helps you Thanks 

All Answers

Sumeet_ForceSumeet_Force
Hi Ujjwal, delete content bodies from developer console by querying the table 'ContentDocument'. That will help you to free you space. You can only delete data related to your ID for ContentDocument even though you are the admin.

Mark as answer if this helps.
Hello Sumeet,

Thanks for the suggestion but I am not sure how to query the table "ContentDocument" from developer Console. I am logged into trailhead.Salesforce.com.

I have opened Developer Console but I am not sure what to do here...

Thanks,
Sumeet_ForceSumeet_Force
select id from contentdocument
For getting all fields for contentdocument, get them from the workbench. you can query from there for all fields and then that query in developer console to fire it and then delete records accordingly.
sfdcMonkey.comsfdcMonkey.com
HI Ujjwal, 
from dveloper console, in query editor run following query :
select id, title,ContentSize from contentDocument
select content documents (files) from list which you want to delete and click on delete button :
User-added image

Next : go to recycle bin, and delete all content documents from there, this will reduce your org storage
User-added image

This will solve your issue, kindly let us inform if it helps you and close your query with best answer if this will helps you Thanks 
This was selected as the best answer
Thank you Piyush. Your solution solved my problem. 
Almir Jacinto GomesAlmir Jacinto Gomes

Hello friends!
I live in Brazil and am a newcomer to SalesForce.
My English is not very good, I'm sorry.
I am currently studying and running some tracks, in one of these tracks, I came across the following message: "storage limit exceeded", this prevents me from continuing my studies, because I can not complete a track.
I checked all the objects I worked on and had enough space before reaching the limits stipulated by salesforce. I need help resolving this, and I would like your colleagues to cooperate.
I appreciate any help that comes.
Thanks!