function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
fred flores 20fred flores 20 

New Wave Org created for trail head can't login after creation

I am working in trailhead and the requirement is to create a new wave org to test Einstein Analytics. 
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/wave_apps_basics/units/wave_apps_accelerating_analytics_with_wave_apps. 
I tried to create two new user accounts both failed to login:
Username: floresfml@sbcglobal.net.lrn; system responds with a link to reset the password, the error is based on system indicates a question " pet name?" but I have not setup the answer, therefore, the system fails to allow me to log in.I retested this with a second username ca.fred.flores@outlook.com. Found the same error. I have also tried to log a ticket with Salesforce. This does not work.

Thanks
Fred Flores
Professional SalesforceProject Manager / Certified System Administrator.
Best Answer chosen by fred flores 20
After looking at the response from the system the right action is as follows:
1. Verify the "email account" (use this link), I was used to the system just dropping into different UI. The update is to follow the question flow.
2. Next set up the user with password and answer to security question.  This resolved the problem. The issue is now closed.

All Answers

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

I would suggest you reach trailhead@salesforce.com with your username and ask for the password reset link so that you can reset the password again.

Best Regards,
Sandhya
After looking at the response from the system the right action is as follows:
1. Verify the "email account" (use this link), I was used to the system just dropping into different UI. The update is to follow the question flow.
2. Next set up the user with password and answer to security question.  This resolved the problem. The issue is now closed.
This was selected as the best answer
This is now closed. The answer is to follow the flow of the response from the system. #1 verify email account. This will allow you to access the setup for password and security question response.