function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ric Betros-MatthewsRic Betros-Matthews 

Picklist Values in Stage Field not Appearing

I have added 'qualification' to a picklist in the stage field of the Opportunity object, however when I try to add stage to a new global action and set the predefined value of the Stage field to 'Qualification,' it doesn't appear as an option. Any ideas as to why? FYI I'm doing this in lightning 
Rahul.MishraRahul.Mishra
Hi,

May I know where you are not able to see the added option..is it while setting up the predefind value of Stage picklist on global action which creates or update the opportunity. I tried the same and could see the added options, please make sure that added option is activated.

Thanks,
Rahul
Ric Betros-MatthewsRic Betros-Matthews
Hi Rahul, I can set it with the Stage custom field and it appears (see screenshot below), however when I check my challenge in trailhead it says that I haven't added 'opportunity' as a predefined value to my Global action. So I tried it with the standard stage field I can't see qualification as an option when I try to add it as a as a predefined value to my Global action. I checked and for both stage fields the qualification picklist value is activated. Any idea of what's happening here? [cid:7f1e45dc-9e3f-4abd-a754-2ea2890cf582]