function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sanjusfdcsanjusfdc 

Salesforce login trailhead instead of Salesforce Hands-on Orgs Salesforce.

Hello,

How to use salesforce login instead of Salesforce Hands-on Orgs Salesforce logo in trailhead. I have followed "Connect to Merge" but still unable to login from myt salesforce login.Previously I have completed many badges.
User-added image

Thanks in advance.
jigarshahjigarshah
You can use the Connect or Merge button and connect an existing Salesforce Org with your trailhead account. Once you click the Connect or Merge button it should navigate you to a login page.

You can then use the credentials of your existing Salesforce org to login and on a successful login the respective Salesforce org will be linked to your trailhead account. The org then starts showing up with Salesforce Login section.
sanjusfdcsanjusfdc
Hi jigarshah,

Thanks for reply.
Well as I said I already  followed Connect or Merge button but still new TP is showing, not that old one(Salesforce Login) where I have completed badges. I have attached screen short also. 
jigarshahjigarshah
Allow it a few minutes to reflect. Additonally, you can try logging out and logging in again.
sanjusfdcsanjusfdc
Jigar as u said I tried logging out and logging in also but still showing new TP. As in image showing Salesforce Hand-on orgs Default and Salesforce Login is showing active but while logging in I am unble to access old one.
sanjusfdcsanjusfdc
I have followed below "Connect or Merge" option
Can't access an old account?
Contact us to recover your badges, points, etc. Recover Account.
Than only I am able to access my old org.