function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Taylor ShaverTaylor Shaver 

Set up your Org Unit incomplete message

Getting an incomplete message which states: "Could not find the 'Annual_Energy_Usage_kWh__c' field on the custom object named 'Energy_Audit__c'."

I have followed the steps in the unit and checked it multiple times to ensure there were no spelling errors or other mistakes. User-added image
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Try changing the API name to 'Annual_Energy_Usage_kWh__c' and then check challenge.

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya

Taylor ShaverTaylor Shaver
Hey Sandhya, 

I tried doing that but the API name was too long, so it wouldn't let me change it!

Thank you for your help though, 
Taylor
Ravi Teja SripalliRavi Teja Sripalli
Hey Taylor,
Usually, the trailhead evaluates the tasks based on the API names. I suggest you delete the field form object detail page of Energy Audit object and create a new field with the required API name. I've left an image for reference. Also, if an error pops up that the API has already been used(which is false in your case), try deleting it from recycle bin and you"ll be fine mate. ALL THE BEST.
User-added image
Adam OnwanAdam Onwan
What I did was go back into Setup > Object Manager > Energy Audit > Field & Relationships > (edit) Annual Energy Usage (kWh) > in field name typed Annual_Energy_Usage_kWh