function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SewaltherSewalther 

@RestResource Apex Class access issue

I have created a @RestResource, but the developer I am working with who is making the GET call from an external system is having an issue accessing. What am I missing? Thank you in advance for any help. 

[    
    {        
"errorCode": "FORBIDDEN",        
"message": "You do not have access to the Apex class named:
BlueCloudGetOptyDetail"    
     }
]
Best Answer chosen by Sewalther
{!pramod_nishane}{!pramod_nishane}
Hi HoustonAdmin,

As you making GET request so you must used some user credentials for getting access token.
So check for that user's profile - having access for apex class 'BlueCloudGetOptyDetail' or not?

If not please give access for required classes by navigating - consider profile Name as 'Integration User Profile'.
Go to profile 'Integration User Profile' ->.
User-added image

Let me know in case of any concerns.

Please mark this answer as the solution/ best answer if it solves your purpose so that it can help other community members.

Thanks,
Pramod Nishane
Salesforce Consultant
Varasi LLC
www.varasi.com

All Answers

Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Can you share the code? 

Please check if you have any namespaces .. If you have it then change it namespace__BlueCloudGetOptyDetail
{!pramod_nishane}{!pramod_nishane}
Hi HoustonAdmin,

As you making GET request so you must used some user credentials for getting access token.
So check for that user's profile - having access for apex class 'BlueCloudGetOptyDetail' or not?

If not please give access for required classes by navigating - consider profile Name as 'Integration User Profile'.
Go to profile 'Integration User Profile' ->.
User-added image

Let me know in case of any concerns.

Please mark this answer as the solution/ best answer if it solves your purpose so that it can help other community members.

Thanks,
Pramod Nishane
Salesforce Consultant
Varasi LLC
www.varasi.com

This was selected as the best answer
SewaltherSewalther
Thank you! That worked.