function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tracey MontoyaTracey Montoya 

trailhead install apps and packages

Hi. I am trying to complete Install Apps and Packages by launching the Dreamhouse Package but I keep getting this error:

Your request to install package "DreamHouse Summer 2017" was unsuccessful. None of the data or setup information in your salesforce.com organization was affected.

If your install continues to fail, contact Salesforce CRM Support through your normal channels and provide the following information.

Organization: GES (00D300000000xRK)
User: Tracey Montoya (005f2000006t0A5)
Package: DreamHouse (04tB00000009UeX)

Problem:

1. Custom Field Definitions(00Nf2000002xS3Y) Duplicate RelationshipName
The relationship name "Favorites__r" is already used by custom field Favorite__c.Property__c. Please rename existing relationship name.

2. Custom Field Definitions(00Nf2000002xS3Z) Duplicate RelationshipName
The relationship name "Favorites__r" is already used by custom field Favorite__c.User__c. Please rename existing relationship name.

3. Custom Field Definitions(00Nf2000002xS3f) Duplicate RelationshipName
The relationship name "Properties__r" is already used by custom field Property__c.Broker__c. Please rename existing relationship name.

Any thoughts or anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!
Manish  ChoudhariManish Choudhari
Hi Tracey,

What I believe is that the package may have already been installed on your Org.
To check the same, follow below steps:
1. In setup, type installed package
2. Check if you already have Dreamhouse package there

If not, then the relationship used in this package are already being used by your org metadata. You can either delete these relationships or install the package in other fresh developer Org.

Please let me know if you need further help on this.

Thanks,
Manish
Manish  ChoudhariManish Choudhari
You can alternatively uninstall the existing installed packages and try the installation again.

Thanks,
Manish
Thank you for the help. I checked and there is not anything installed. I will see if I can navigate the next step and will let you know. Thanks again!
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Please follow below steps.

1.Log into trailhead.

2.Create new trailhead playground, select it and click "Launch your hands on org"

3.Refer below link and get trailhead playground username and password.

https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2659738-how-to-get-a-password-for-my-trailhead-playground?b_id=13478

4.Log into App Exchange from another browser or copy paste the download link in an incognito window.

5.Install in production by providing trailhead playground credentials.

6.Click on "Launch" and check in trailhead playground if App is installed and then check for challenge.

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya

This is still not working. I can not find the App package for DreamHouse no matter where I go. I will check with my Admin tomorrow and see if he can help me. Thank you-
Ghazaleh NazariGhazaleh Nazari
Hi @Sandya
I find it and try to isntall it but get an error : This app cannot be installed because of duplicate name!
Please advise what is your suggestion