function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jonathan AbadJonathan Abad 

I want to create a report that includes all opportunities with accountants created by lead conversion. Can someone please help on this topic?

The opportunitties reports that are found today are only inluding contact roles; but i need a report opportunities with account created by lead conversion
HARSHIL U PARIKHHARSHIL U PARIKH
Hmm.. This is little tricky my friend. Why? Because far as I know, there isn't way we can know if the account is created by Lead Conversion process or manually or via data loader.

Consider This link: https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A000000Dcj0QAC

For all the leads which are converted, there is a hidden field named ConvertedAccountId which gets populated for any lead that has been converted.

Steps:
1) Pull all converted leads with their ConvertedAccountId. You can also pull ConvertedAccountId field only.
2) Pull all the Accounts who has an opportunity with accountID. (Let's say there are 50,000 of them. 20,000 accunts which got generated with lead conversion process + 30,000 created manually or via APIs).

At this point, we want to find out those 20,000.

3) Make a use of V-lookup and compare the ConvertedAccountId to AccountID and those are your results.
4) Import these account back in with new custom field named Came_from_lead_conversion__c == TRUE

Once done, go ahead and create a report for those account who has checkbox checked and also have at least one opportunity.

This is one time approach but I would recommend you create a field mapping on lead to account for mapping lead ID to account's Any_Custom_name_Field__c. Also make a formula that says if Any_Custom_name_Field__c is not empty then Came_from_lead_conversion__c is checked. This way you will know which accounts are generated from lead conversion process and which are not.

Hope this helps!

Thank you. I think this may work.  I Will try your aproach and let you know.