function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Padmanabhan KamuniPadmanabhan Kamuni 

Wanted to develop community like developer forum, where any users can get answers based on query without login in community

Hey Folks,

I have a community (same like developer forum), where any users can get answers based on the query in my community. But now everytime my community is asking for login(which i don't want). Can we skip the login process ? & get the answers based on the query. All I wanted is same like Salesforce Developer forum.
Kindly help me.
Best Answer chosen by Padmanabhan Kamuni
RakeshRakesh (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Padmanabhan Kamuni,
  • You can achieve this using a visualforce page which is integrated with Lightning Component using lightning out. You need to create an auto login functionality, ie, Automatically login as a guest when a user is directed to the community URL.
  • Then you can customize your login page, and select the options that external users can use to login.
  • Just in case you want the external User to login with your credentials. You need to enable access to communities for guest (unlicensed) users, without requiring them to login or register with the community.
Please refer the below links to achieve the above functionality or to get some idea. Hope this helps you!

please mark it as solved, it will help others those who are looking for the same.

Thanks,
Rakesh Thota