function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Pedro PaivaPedro Paiva 

How to call conga composer api from a lightning component element

Hello everyone, i would like to call the functionality of conga composer api (upload a template from my computer and merge create the pdf with contact object information) directly with the parameters &DS7=13 and using a local template, i was thinking of doing it as a button. But my problem is that i couldn't find much information about how to use the conga composer api in the official documentation. Could someone please provide me with some useful information on how to do that ? 

Thanks in advance.
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Pedro,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I suggest you please check with below link from the stack exchange community with a similar discussion which might help you further. Please let us know if this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the issue is resolved.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Pedro PaivaPedro Paiva
Hi Nagendra,

Thanks for your reply, but i am seeking for a solution with a Lightning component (the .cmp, the controller calling the api, the apex class). I already did the calling from the button and works, but now i would like to doit from a lightning component that calls the functionalities of the conga composer (upload the local template and generate the pdf with the uploaded template)

Thanks again for your reply.