function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Pawel JozkowPawel Jozkow 

Where can I find "In development" app?

Hi,
I'm trying to pass Visualforce Basic module and I need to open "In Development" app in my Trailhead Playground.
Given the info on screenshots provided by trailhead, I should see it in my AppLauncher / All Apps.

Unfortunately in my AppLauncher there is no "In Development" app, nor can I find it in Salesforce's AppExchange.

Please help.
Best Answer chosen by Pawel Jozkow
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

"In Development" is just given as example in the content which you should follow for the App if you have created.

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya

All Answers

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

"In Development" is just given as example in the content which you should follow for the App if you have created.

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya

This was selected as the best answer
Sohan Raj GuptaSohan Raj Gupta
Hi Pawel,

"In Developement" app is nothing. Trailhead is showing just you as an example for "Open a Visualforce Page from the App Launcher". When you create any new App, you can access that from App Launcher. So, don't worry that is an example.

Hope this will help you. Let me know if it helped or you need any more assistance. 

Please mark this is as the solution if it solved your purpose.

Thanks,
Sohan Raj Gupta
Pawel JozkowPawel Jozkow
Thank you for immediate response. I didn't get the concept that "IN Development" is just hypothetical sample app. Now I get it! :)