function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Robert Jones 51Robert Jones 51 

Trailhead walk thrus do not match Trailhead Playground?

I am returning to Trailhead after some time (about a year or so).  I am going through the whole process again , starting over.  The options that the walk thru (Get Started with the Salesforce Platform) is asking me to click to do the process are not the same in my Trailhead Playground.

Do I need to make some changes in my TP so that everything matches up to the walk thru or is there an updated walk thru?

Thanks,

Bob

LaTrecesa LeSureLaTrecesa LeSure
I'm having the same issue and can't seem to get it to match up. the Trailhead is following Lightning and I can't get my account to switch over. I'd like to start over from scratch if possible.
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Make sure that you have created new trailhead playground and you are in Lightning mode.

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya

Robert Jones 51Robert Jones 51
Sandhya, Changing your TP over to Lightning mode doesn't change the walk-thru to Lightning mode. The first 2 trials use the old setup. I was able to find where they were eventually, but it did take a bit to figure out the new navigation vs when I originally set it up nearly 2 years ago. That said, the 3rd trial, I believe, introduces Lightning mode. I was able to get my TP setup on lightning mode starting there. Hopefully continuing more today. We shall see what the day holds. Then I'll be able to tell if it has been updated going forward.