function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Violeta Grigorova 3Violeta Grigorova 3 

Installing Unmanaged package from one sandbox to another with Error: This app can't be installed. Duplicate Name

I created my own Unmanaged Package on a test sandbox. While installing unmanaged package on another test sandbox, I am receiving the following Error:

This app can't be installed.
There are problems that prevent this package from being installed.
Duplicate NameThe name "SBQQ__Subscription__c.DeviceId__c" is already used on component type: Custom Field Definition. Please rename existing component.
Duplicate NameThe name "SBQQ__ProductOption__c.ProductCategory__c" is already used on component type: Custom Field Definition. Please rename existing component.
Duplicate NameThe name "SBQQ__Subscription__c.Server_Status__c" is already used on component type: Custom Field Definition. Please rename existing component.
Duplicate NameThe name "Product2.ProductCategory__c" is already used on component type: Custom Field Definition. Please rename existing component.

Do you have an idea why this is happening?

This is the first time I am installing this package. I checked and I see that I have all the required objects and fields within the sandbox.

Could it be that I have mistaken while making the package itself?

Thank you
Om PrakashOm Prakash
Hi,
Your package contains the objects, and same object are  already present in target sandbox.
Unmanaged package don’t have upgradable components.
Two option here:
1. You have to remove objects from unmanaged package but I believe those objects are already referenced in another apex class of the package so its not possible to remove the objects from package.
OR
2. You need to delete objects from target org then install the package.

let me know if any query
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Refer below help article.

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=distribution_installing_packages.htm&type=5

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya