function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
BryanHill10BryanHill10 

Lightning Record Page not showing up!

Hey everyone, love this forum, received incredible help already a few times. 

Ran into a strange problem, as of yesterday when I click on contacts in Lightning my list view shows up like always, but when I click on a specific record, the lightning record page come sup blank. Literally nothing. I checked the setting and the specific lightning record page I created is the default for the org. Any idea what's going on?

Lightning Record Page coming up blank
Tiago Armando CoelhoTiago Armando Coelho
Please clean your browser cache and try againg.
BryanHill10BryanHill10
Tried that, still coming up blank! Bryan Hill
Did you try in a different web browser?
BryanHill10BryanHill10
I went as far as trying a new computer…same thing across the organization for every user Bryan
:=D so for sure its a configuration. Can you please check if you don't any filter on this that is turning the page blank?
If you navigate into your lightning page and check for filters.
Hi Bryan
I have made the same test in one and the result is the same that you have.
So you should go to your contact and edit page.
After checking the filters for each individual lightning component "Set Component Visibility"

I hope this helps you solve your problem.

If my answer helps you please let me know :D
BryanHill10BryanHill10
I did all of that, I have no filters on the components. Lightning page is set as org default. List view is fine, it’s only when clicking on a specific record that the page comes up blank. Bryan Hill
Yes, the behavior that you describe is exactly the same I have it after applying the filters.

Can you please post an image your lightning page builder with the header component selected?

Kind regards
BryanHill10BryanHill10
User-added image
BryanHill10BryanHill10
ANy other ideas Tiago? I put in a case support ticket and they have not been able to figure it out yet either. Its really messing with my organization.
BC00LBC00L
This is an older post, struggled with this myself. Adding a solution for anyone else who comes across this issue. For me when this occurred, there were a few factors.

1. I had used the Tabs standard component, but forget to populate this "empty bucket" component (on the lightning record layout) with other components (in my use case Record Detail and Related Lists were required)  - From above this wasn't the OP's issue.
2. I had assigned a Record Type and Page Layout correctly.
3. Also, I used the Activate button to implement the page as the App Default, Org Default + Profile Default for several profiles.

But I wasn't seeing the Record Detail (Tabs component) on my record pages. What I missed was the requirement to explicitly set individual component visibility for the Record Detail component. ( Not all components require this, but some do )

Solution ...
(1) Within the Lightning Record Page first select the component. 
(2) Set access for this under the Component Filters heading (right sidebar)
(3) Add a filter and explicitly make the component available.

- Device -> Form Factor Equals -> Desktop
- Device -> Form Factor Equals -> Phone 

(4) I selected the second radio button to make this "OR" logic. 

Screenshot below. This fixed the issue for me. 

Set individual component visibility