function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ananthanarayanan NemmaraAnanthanarayanan Nemmara 

Navigate from button to lightning component

Hello All,

Can someone please tell me how can we navigate from a standard button to a lightning component? Is it possible? for example a button on Accounts page should redirect me to my lightning component on click.

Regards,
Anand
Best Answer chosen by Ananthanarayanan Nemmara
Hi All,

Thanks for your replies. The way I could solve this issue was creating list buttons and then changing the buttons in search layouts. The issue with lightning button was that it would get added to a record but not as list buttons to the object as shown in my screenshot in the above comments.

Thanks for your help once again.

Regards,
Anand

All Answers

Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Yes .. Overriding a Button with a Lightning component 

Please refer this link 
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.lightning.meta/lightning/components_using_lex_s1_action_overrides.htm
Hello,

Thanks Raj and Asif for your quick reply. But the logic has actually changed. We need to create 2 buttons standard or custom which on click can navigate to our lightning components. Please look into below screenshot. They are like list view buttons:
User-added image

Appreicate your help.

Regards,
Anand
Hi All,

Thanks for your replies. The way I could solve this issue was creating list buttons and then changing the buttons in search layouts. The issue with lightning button was that it would get added to a record but not as list buttons to the object as shown in my screenshot in the above comments.

Thanks for your help once again.

Regards,
Anand
This was selected as the best answer