function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jordan Torrey 23Jordan Torrey 23 

Trailhead error id: PCXZNZMA

On the Admin Intermediate trail, on the "Picklist Administration" module in that trail. All of the other modules have not thrown this error. When I attempt to verify the challenge, this error is thrown: 

User-added image

I've tried using two seperate DE orgs, but this issue persists across both. One is reletively heavy with data, and the other I created specifically for the "Admin Superbadge" challenge when it first came out. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advanced!
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

I have tried this challenge today and was able to pass,refer below link and compare if you have done samething.If this does not work I would suggest you create new trailhead playground and do challenge.

User-added imageUser-added image
Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya

Jordan Torrey 23Jordan Torrey 23
Hello Sandhya,

Yes, my "Macaron Flavor" field matches yours however, I'm not sure if this is the problem as trailhead cant seem to even connect to my org at this point. If I need to create a new DE and restart the challenge I will, although I'm hoping to avoid that route if possible. Thank you for your input Sandhya!