function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Manish Kumar 37Manish Kumar 37 

Salesforce Full Stack Development??

Hi All,

I am a Salesforce developer from past 6 years and have used few Javascript frameworks for development on Force.com platform. Recently I heard  someone saying that "You should learn Salesforce Full Stack development".... ????????

I am a Full Stack Developer too (using Angular+Apollo, Postgraphile, PostgraphQL) but what is Salesforce Full Stack Development? Angular can be used with Visualforce developmet and also with TypeScripting not sure how much that will be supported. Anyways, I don't think just this can be called as FullStack development?

I never used this forum to ask any question, this is my first so not sure how this works. If anyone has any idea please help me understand if something like this exists, if so then what will be the right approach to learn. Not sure if this a dumb question but worth giving a shot :)
bhanu_prakashbhanu_prakash
Hi Manish,

All salesforce developers are full stack developers. They work on front end like Lightning Design Framework, Lightning Component and Lightning Design System and Back end as apex, javascript, triggers .. so on.

If you take another technologies front are designed by some one and back end are designed by someone. In Salesforce we are all full stack developers.

let us know if it helps you and mark it best if it helps you.
Thanks, 
Bhanu Prakash
visit ForceLearn  (https://www.forcelearn.com)