function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
C@rlitoC@rlito 

[Marketing Cloud] How to create filter(s) and resulting DE(s) using JavaScript (SSJS)?

I have a master Data Extension and need to segment it for 30+ countries. The DE has a column Country with country codes. I would like to create filters and resulting Data Extensions using...an automated way. I thought I could use ServerSide JavaScript (as this is the only programming language I am comfortable with). I hope to complete it using a loop and for example an object with Country: CountryCode value pairs. I'd rather not use anything more complex (such as REST API, SOAP, etc) but a Script activity. Can someone help me get started with examples? (I found documentation so I would appreciate some code samples). Thank you in advance!
Best Answer chosen by C@rlito
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Carlito,

May I suggest you please check with below link from the forums community exactly with a similar discussion which might help you further. Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the information was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Carlito,

May I suggest you please check with below link from the forums community exactly with a similar discussion which might help you further. Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the information was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
This was selected as the best answer
C@rlitoC@rlito
Thanks. I saw that one during my research and marked it as a reference. Thanks for confirming that it would be the solution. I will try that one then. I can mark it as solved then.