function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nunzio Capasso 1Nunzio Capasso 1 

Problem deploying ApexClasses - Deployment Complete: Deployed 0/0 [..] with status QUEUED.  

Hello guys ,
i am currently esperiencing this issue:
"Deployment Complete: Deployed 0/0 components to DEV01 in 3m 33s 477ms with status QUEUED.  "
Does anyone know what is causing this error?
I am currently using IntellijIdea with Illuminated Cloud 2.0.

Thanks,
Nunzio.

Best Answer chosen by Nunzio Capasso 1
SOLVED!
It was an issue of IC that got quickly resolved yesterday :).

changeLog/Issue description:
Issue 938 - It appears that I have another issue with elements becoming stale. This includes a partial fix and some additional diagnostic info to help corner it. I'll issue another build with the complete fix when I have it. Issue 938 - Made the metadata container name (more) unique by including not just the connection name but also the username and hostname. If you've seen deployments fail while in a QUEUED state when working in a shared org, this should likely resolve the issue for you Fixed an issue that could cause custom Apex classes to be omitted from the OST in orgs with large numbers of custom classes. If you've experienced this issue, please regenerate your OST after taking this build. Other minor fixes and improvements

#ThanksScott 

All Answers

bhanu_prakashbhanu_prakash
Hi Nunzio,
Due to Salesforce upgrade it hold on queued. Please check below thread for more info. 
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000D7q4IAC

let us know if it helps you and mark it best if it helps you :) :) 
Thanks, 
Bhanu Prakash
visit ForceLearn (https://www.forcelearn.com)
Hello bhanu_prakash,
i saw this topic before and i don't think that this is the problem,the spring release appened months ago and the summer one is still far away.
Anyway the problem seems to persist (for me and also all the member of my team)

Thanks,
Nunzio.
SOLVED!
It was an issue of IC that got quickly resolved yesterday :).

changeLog/Issue description:
Issue 938 - It appears that I have another issue with elements becoming stale. This includes a partial fix and some additional diagnostic info to help corner it. I'll issue another build with the complete fix when I have it. Issue 938 - Made the metadata container name (more) unique by including not just the connection name but also the username and hostname. If you've seen deployments fail while in a QUEUED state when working in a shared org, this should likely resolve the issue for you Fixed an issue that could cause custom Apex classes to be omitted from the OST in orgs with large numbers of custom classes. If you've experienced this issue, please regenerate your OST after taking this build. Other minor fixes and improvements

#ThanksScott 
This was selected as the best answer