function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Chris Baker 12Chris Baker 12 

<force:recordView>

When using <force:recordView />, where do I set up the type MINI or FULL? Are these page layouts in salesforce I can set up declaratively?
Best Answer chosen by Chris Baker 12
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Use type ="FULL" OR MINI 

IF Use use FULL -- > force:recordView  will get the complete page layout 
IF Use uses FULL-- > force: recordView will get the Minit page layout.

A mini page layout contains a subset of the items in an existing page layout. Mini page layouts inherit record type and profile associations, related lists, fields, and field access settings from their associated page layout.  

Click Your Name | Setup | Customize and choose a standard object, or click Your Name | Setup | Develop | Objects and choose a custom object.
b. Select Page Layouts, and choose a page layout name.
c. Click Mini Page Layout.
d. Select which fields and related lists will be displayed for this type of record in the mini view. For each related list you select, choose which fields to display in that related list.

The type of layout to use to display the record. Possible values: FULL, MINI. The default is FULL. 

<force:recordView recordId="a02D0000006V8Ov" type="MINI"/>

OR

<force:recordView recordId="a02D0000006V8Ov" type="FULL"/>

All Answers

Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Use type ="FULL" OR MINI 

IF Use use FULL -- > force:recordView  will get the complete page layout 
IF Use uses FULL-- > force: recordView will get the Minit page layout.

A mini page layout contains a subset of the items in an existing page layout. Mini page layouts inherit record type and profile associations, related lists, fields, and field access settings from their associated page layout.  

Click Your Name | Setup | Customize and choose a standard object, or click Your Name | Setup | Develop | Objects and choose a custom object.
b. Select Page Layouts, and choose a page layout name.
c. Click Mini Page Layout.
d. Select which fields and related lists will be displayed for this type of record in the mini view. For each related list you select, choose which fields to display in that related list.

The type of layout to use to display the record. Possible values: FULL, MINI. The default is FULL. 

<force:recordView recordId="a02D0000006V8Ov" type="MINI"/>

OR

<force:recordView recordId="a02D0000006V8Ov" type="FULL"/>

This was selected as the best answer
Chris Baker 12Chris Baker 12
thanks I see the mini layout now that I look at it in Classic View. I couldn't seem to find it in Lightning Experience