function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Cabrini BlosserCabrini Blosser 

Master detail Q.

Hello, 
On the Trailhead "Create Object Relationships" challenge, I ran into a problem. You are asked to add a Master-detail relationship to the Property object on your Offer object. When you reach the "related to" list, Property is not an option. I had no problem on the second part of the challenge, adding a lookup relationship btw Contact and Offer.
Anyone else run into this problem?
Thanks for the help
Best Answer chosen by Cabrini Blosser
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Make sure that you have created the custom object Property.In the content of first unit of challenge you have steps to create custom object property.

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya

All Answers

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Make sure that you have created the custom object Property.In the content of first unit of challenge you have steps to create custom object property.

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya

This was selected as the best answer
mukesh guptamukesh gupta
Hi Blosser,

Please check objects list "Property" object is created or not, I think you had not create Property object, so you are not able to access in Offer Object relate to OPtion.

if you have any issue, Let me know

Kindly mark my solution as the best answer if it helps you.

Regards
Mukesh

Cabrini BlosserCabrini Blosser
Thank you both very much. I will be sure to do that. :)