function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ayelet LehtmanAyelet Lehtman 

Help! What does this error on Reports & Dashboards Superbadge Challenge 1 mean?

Help! I am working on challenge 1 of the Reports & Dashboards superbadge and I know I uploaded everything correctly. When I try to check the challenge, I receive the following error: 

"There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: ROLCQGRN. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: INVALID_TYPE: select id from Hobbies__c limit 100 ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:16 sObject type 'Hobbies__c' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names." 

Can anyone tell me what this means, and how I can fix it?
Best Answer chosen by Ayelet Lehtman
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

It looks like somewhere in your import file you are trying to insert a record that references a Hobby with ID: ROLCQGRN. When you are importing to a record and have a field on that record that references another record, the ID in that field needs to be the unique ID to the related record in Salesforce. It looks like column 16 of your file is trying to reference a Hobby record but the ID is incorrect and needs to be in the 15 digit format of the Hobby record you want to select.

Also refer below link.

https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A000000iWQRQA2

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya