function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
GACC CaliforniaGACC California 

We are looking for help to setup our Organisation with Salesforce, Migration

We are looking for help to migrate to Salesforce with 10 Users.
We still have our data in our current crm vtiger
We need also three custom modules 
We need also a connection to Wordpress
More information upon request 
Vinod ChoudharyVinod Choudhary
Hello,

Email me at  dawnydreams@gmail.com, I can help you on same.

Thanks
Vinod

Is not solved we still looking for offers and contacts!! 
samrsamr
Yes we could help you for this project. Please share your complete specs or requirement to Samr@expsoltech.com, we will study the exact requirements & offer the solution Proposal with time & cost estimate for your review. 
Peter LangePeter Lange
Hello, my company, Marble Method Software, specializes in the type of work you describe. We're Salesforce certified developers that can definitely assist with the transition, customization, and ongoing training needs of moving over to Salesforce. If you'd like more information, please reach out to me at peter@marblemethod.io
Sunita JagdaleSunita Jagdale
I am interested to work with you. I have done some work like this in past. Please let me know complete requirements if you find me as a right suit.
please send me your email address 
Sunita JagdaleSunita Jagdale
Hi Steve, My email id is - jagdalesunita@gmail.com Thanks!
Anil BharadwajAnil Bharadwaj
Hello Steve, In case if the project is still open please share the project details at anil@daffodilsw.com
Abhik Modak 32Abhik Modak 32
Hi Steve,
If the project is still available please consider me and let me know the complete requirements.
My email id is :abhik.modak@gmail.com
Rejith VarmaRejith Varma
Hi Steve,

I have worked on multiple project on similar line. Please let me know if I can have a chat wtih you for 5 minutes today or tomorrow. I can be available in your timezones. I can provide you references & you can talk to them too.

My email is Rejith@qburst.com and my skype id is Rejith.Varma

You can also know more about me from the links below:
• My Salesforce Community Profile: goo.gl/tKCTh4
• My Linkedin Profile: https://goo.gl/KOwvGZ
• View my certifications: https://goo.gl/wOpNC4

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Rejith
Harish RamachandruniHarish Ramachandruni
Hi,

I have experience in migrating data i did it for 100 users data to 5 orgs with functionality.and i have integration and admin development knowledge .
I intrgrated with one of wordpres site online seller like products price and spcification everithing from salesforce user no need to log in into wordpress. Please contact me at harish.rao.salesforce@gmail.com 

Thanks,
Harish R.

DomJHDomJH
Hello,

Just wondering whether you've got the help you need? 
If not, then I may be able to help. Independent UK based consultant with experience in migration projects from existing systems to SFDC. 
I also work on an ongoing ad-hoc basis for a number of organisations that use Salesforce (an on call admin/dev/consultant if you wish).

domhorton@gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/domhorton/

kind regards,
Dom Horton