function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sylwester Kremiec 8Sylwester Kremiec 8 

Build and Run the Electric Imp Application - [Agent] ERROR: Not logged into Salesforce

Hi,

I have problem with finalizing this module, the problem is concerning step "Get Your Application Up and Running", points 3 and 4.
I am receiving error message: [Agent] ERROR: Not logged into Salesforce, so  I am following the instruction and clicking Agent URL, which should redirect me to the login page. 

Unfortunately I receive white screen with error message: error=invalid_client_id&error_description=client%20identifier%20invalid

Please let me know if had similiar problem and/or how I can solve this issue.

Best regards
Sylwester

Joseph PietrasJoseph Pietras
I too have run into this issue at this time.  I have gone over all of the revious modules and have not found any errors in the steps taken.  I double and tripple checked the Agent URL, Consumer Key, Secret Key, and Reading event name set up on the Electric Imp side and have not found any errors.  Has anyone sucsessfully completed this step?  If so how?

Thanks!
MSpeer79MSpeer79
I just ran into the same issue. I was able to resolve it by removing the <>s from CONSUMER_KEY and CONSUMER_SECRET. 

My current values look like this:
const CONSUMER_KEY = "3M...aS"
const CONSUMER_SECRET = "10...43";

My confusion was the default text placeholder had "<ENTER YOUR CONSUMER_KEY HERE>" so I thought I needed to keep the <>s within the quotes.
Orquidea Perez 18Orquidea Perez 18
I'm having the same issue, I made sure my const CONSUMER_Keys are set correctly, as @mspeer79 indicated, but I'm still getting this message when I click on the agent link: error=invalid_client_id&error_description=client%20identifier%20invalid

Anyone out there run into the same problem?