function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Joyce Beal 3Joyce Beal 3 

trailhead Admin Beginner lightning experience reports & dashboards extend reporting strategy with appexchange

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Lightning Adoption Dashboard - Lightning' dashboard contains at least one of the components that was required to be removed.  However i only have the two components specified.    All Users: Using Lightning and # Users That Can't Use Lightning by Profile.
Best Answer chosen by Joyce Beal 3
Antony FerminusAntony Ferminus
Hi Guys,
i completed it.
just chang the title of the "Can't Use Lightning Users by Profile" to "# Users That Can't Use Lightning by Profile".
Save and refresh.
Done.

All Answers

Anjali Nigam 15Anjali Nigam 15
i am also facing same issue ..
Hi, i have the same issue.
Any idea?

Hi Guys,
i completed it.
just chang the title of the "Can't Use Lightning Users by Profile" to "# Users That Can't Use Lightning by Profile".
Save and refresh.
Done.
This was selected as the best answer
Joyce Beal 3Joyce Beal 3
Thanks so much, that worked.  Work was busy and was not able to get to until today.
Hi Joyce,
You are welcome. Please mark it as correct answer that will help for more others.
Have a nice day.
Joyce Beal 3Joyce Beal 3
All set, thank you again!
Jennifer BainJennifer Bain
You are a life saver thanks! I was having the same problem.

You are welcome Jennifer.
DCoe01DCoe01
When changing the name to " # Users That Can't Use Lightning by Profile" it is too many characters..   Will only save " # Users That Can't Use Lightning by Pro" missing the full text for word PROFILE
User-added image

Hi DCoe,
What is your error on the trialhead. 
Are you on the correct dashboard('Lightning Adoption Dashboard - Lightning')? Character is not an issue (I added 'hello world' next to it for test and it appears).
Are you editing the correct component?
# Users That Can't Use Lightning by Profile
DCoe01DCoe01
Thank you for the assistance. 
You are welcome.
MFLOMFLO
I can't seem to locate the 'Lightning Adoption Dashboard - Lightning'.  Can someone please send me a screenshot of where this is within the components?  I have been struggling with this challenge for a while! Thanks
Hi MFLO,
1. Did you install the Lightning Adoption Tracker: Reports and Dashboard in your trailhead?
(In your Trailhead Playground, install the Lightning Adoption Tracker: Reports and Dashboard)
2.In your app launcher open the Lightning Adoption Tracker.
User-added image

3.Under the Dashboards->All Dashboards you can find it.
User-added image
Regards,
Antony

MFLOMFLO
Cheers Antony, all working now.  Thanks for your help
You are welcome.
Justin Chasey 5Justin Chasey 5
I have been stuck on this for several hours for the last week. It is the very last module in my Trail to complete.
I have read this thread up and down and have followed the trouble shooting but still get this same error. 
I have the componet installed and enabled. I have created the dashboard and titled the same way Anthony has said (my dashboard looks like his screen shot). I have done it for only # Users That Can't Use Lightning by Profile by itself and for Can't Use Lightning Users by Profile by itself and then both reports together and for all three combos I still get the same error when I submit my challenge.

Would someone be kind to literally give me step-by-step instuctions (Step 1, 2, 3, etc) as to what I need to do? I would greatly appreciate it and the help. I just don't know what else to do at this point.

Best regards.
Hi Justin,
I assume that you installed  Lightning Adoption Tracker: Reports and Dashboard.
Then step by step below.

1.Select 'Dashboards' from you 'App launcher'.
2. Select 'All dashboards' from the left panel and in the list of all dashboards click on the 'Lightning Adoption Dashboard - Lightning'
3. Remove everything from the dashboard by clicking the edit except 'All Users: Using Lightning'.
4. Click the '+Component' to add new components.
5. you will get a popup. Select All reports.
6. Type in the search box 'Can't Use Lightning'
7. You will get 'Can't Use Lightning Users by Profile' as result and select it.
8. Scroll down to the configuration popup of your dashboard and you will see the Title  field with the text 'Can't Use Lightning Users by Profile'
9. Replace it with '# Users That Can't Use Lightning by Profile' (please copy and past it from trialhead)
10. Click Save and then Done.
11. Refresh your dashboard.

Regards,
Antony.
Justin Chasey 5Justin Chasey 5
Perfect, thank you Antony. I missed step 2 and instead created a new dashboard. Couldn't wrap my mind around what was to be removed as I created a new dashboard with only those two components not realizing there was one already created. Thanks again!
It is my pleasure.